New thin-nitrile technology reduces hand fatigue and provides a close fit for increased tactile sensitivity, with a fully textured finger for increased grip and precision.
- Examination gloves (medical grade TGA registered device)
- Ambidextrous, Powderfree & Micro Textured fingers for excellent wet & dry grip
- Beaded Cuff - Providing additional strength & preventing liquid roll off
- Machine-packed to ensure crease-free gloves and easier dispensing
- Excellent puncture resistance and strength
- Superior barrier protection over latex and vinyl
A note on pricing: unfortunately the COVID-19 pandemic has created enormous pressure on availability of many medical grade products including gloves and masks. At the same time supplier costs have gone up as they compete for production availability, this cost is passed on to us. We have tried to keep the price as low as possible. You will see prices fluctuate massively between products and suppliers, more often, this is the result of the timing when the gloves are purchased from the manufacturer. Prices for the same product bought in January 2020 and June 2020 have increased significantly. As soon as we can acquire these products at lower costs, we will immediately adjust our sales price to ensure your costs reduce. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.