The award-winning, ergonomic pen shape of this tattoo machine gives you the complete freedom of movement. The low vibration and volume level guarantee comfortable working even during longer tattoo sessions.
With the HAWK Pen, Cheyenne emphasised its role as an innovation leader in the field of professional tattoo equipment. For the first time a tattoo machine, that followed the shape of a pen, had been developed. It blurred the boundaries between drawing and tattooing and ensured optimal freedom of movement. This innovative and award-winning design has been copied countless times.
- Lower vibration and volume than comparable products
- Stroke from 3.5 mm/0.14 inch
- Responsive Mode for reactive hit and stitch frequency
- A good tattoo machine for both lining and shading
- Easily adjustable needle depth (0 - 4.0 mm / 0 - 0.16 inch)
- Connection via rotating jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage provides optimum protection for the plug connection
- Roll inhibition against unintentional rolling away of the pen
- Especially easy to cover
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.