- Provided with a USA power cable that requires an Australian plug adaptor (not provided)
- New-Full colour TFT display with user selectable colour themes and large easy to read fonts.
- New-Billet aluminium CNC machined housing
- New-Carefully tuned Capacitive touch user interface
- New- mount design for more mounting flexibility.
- New- Jump start feature and maintained pedal modes now independently assignable to preset/output buttons
- New- Genuine high quality Amphenol 1/4" jacks for better power delivery and long life.
- Single output on the XR model.
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or hybrid mode (new Hybrid billing mode automates user input)
- Pedal override button: No need for a foot pedal
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Non-volatile memory
- Universal input 90-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4" clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Included: XR power supply, Magnet mount
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.