Machine Features and Spec’s
- CNC Machined MAG Aluminum
- Tattooer designed, programmed, and machined for highest quality.
- Weight of the machine is only 6.3 oz (180g), so hold on to it so it doesn't fly away!
- Easy to operate tube chuck that will accept all tubes.
- 1.250 tall 8 wrap coils sitting on yoke.
- High quality American made hardware.
Machine Running Recommendations
- Needle size : 5-7-9-11-14’s and larger
- Shader - Great for black and grey or colour packer depending on set up.
- Volts & Speed: 4.5-8 V/135 MHZ.
- Punchy with top end sweet spot.
- Tested and tuned with needle and tube.
From the maker Brandyn Feldman
This machine is a very close representation to the famed machine "The Chair" or "The A-Frame" by respected tattooer, tattoo supply owner and tattoo machine builder Owen Jensen. This very iconic tattoo machine shape has been loved for years.
Being that it is a reproduction and very specialised, I am limiting the amount that I will make.
This frame makes both a powerhouse liner or a punchy to-the-point shader. Tattooing with these machines is so nice, and the lightweight 6.3oz (180g) makes it easy to use for long stretches of time.
Like all of the machines I build, they are precision made and require appropriate love and care. If you do that, you can bet your ass that Feldman made machines will work perfectly day in and day out for life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.