Feldman Bulldog Liner 1.125
One of the most famous machine designs honed to perfection by USA coil master craftsman, Brandyn Feldman. This one off bulldog liner is finished in a raw, tumbled and waxed finish with yellow tape wrap coils making for a beautiful machine you will love to pick up everyday.
Lightweight and compact, this coil liner is perfect for all day work with a fast and solid hit.
Machine Features and Spec’s
- CNC machined out of low carbon steel, with matching low carbon steel coil centres and armature bars for a balanced magnetic circuit.
- 8 wrap coils and 47/50 capacitors all USA made to Brandyns custom specifications
- New old stock hardware. Classic USA made components secured and stored by Brandyn Feldman for his use in these machines
- Brass hardware and contact screws with silver solder for efficient electrics
- Aussie bulldog classic front loader vice
- Polished blue steel springs 0.18/0.18 front and back
- 2deg spring shelf angle
- 180g weight
Machine Running Recommendations
- Needle size : 5-14 liners
- Volts & Speed : runs low at 4.5 - 7V and 135 MHZ unloaded
- Punchy with top end sweet spot