Machine Features and Spec’s
- CNC Machined out of LOW LOW Carbon Steel.
- Tattooer Designed - Programmed - Machined - The whole 9 yards.
- Weight of Machine 6.8 OZ. The perfect weight to lay in some mean lines!!
- Easy to operate tube chuck that will accept all tubes.
- King Kong Tall Coils that are about as much power as you can get out of a tattoo machine.
- High Quality American made hardware (No Bullshit Crap Parts on My Machines!)
Machine Running Recommendations
- Needle size: 5-7-9-11-14’s and larger
- Volts & Speed: 4.5-6.8 V / 135 MHZ.
- Punchy with top end sweet spot.
- (Liner Version) Great for single pass bold lines as well as smaller lines.
- Tested and tuned with needle & tube.
My best version of a Bulldog tattoo machine to date. For years I have been building this style of machine and until this current frame I have not been able to be perfectly happy with a tattoo machine like I am with this machine. The control is all yours with this machine. It is light weight but has the perfect balance to have the power of Thor's hammer in a tattoo machine but with the weight 6.8 OZ.
From the maker Brandyn Feldman
This machine is a blending of old-school tattoo mojo with Space Aged super high precision CNC Machining and technical applied electrical science. Together they bring you what I believe to be the perfect tattoo machine.
Like all of the machines I build they are precision made and require to be loved and cared for, and if you do that you can bet your ass, Feldman Made machines will work perfectly day in and day out for life.
We hope our product description gives you the best feel for what to expect when buying Feldman MFG.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.