Two tone Aluminium bolt up liner in a Jensen Frame for your medium to big groupings.
This beauty is stunning to hold. Finished with a burnt orange aluminium side and a mottle blue steel frame, its colourway with orange fish scale double wrapped coils and copper coil tops makes for an absolute beast of a liner from Canadian machine maker and tattooist, Lucas Ford.
This liner boats a medium to long throw for large groupings and will run at a medium speed for a solid hit.
All Lucas Ford coils come in a Lucas Ford foamed box with specs and authenticity sheet as well as one year warranty.
Comes with a set of spare springs.
Handmade in Canada by Lucas Ford.
Machine Features and Spec’s
- Steel frame with Aluminium side construction
- 196g total weight
- Tattooer designed, programmed, and machined for highest quality.
- Easy to operate tube chuck that will accept all tubes.
- High quality hardware.
Machine Running Recommendations
- Medium to long throw, solid hit for mid to large groupings.
- Needle sizes: 7-14’s BIG GROUPINGS
- Volts & Speed: Tuned to 5-6V, 133CPS, runs 5-8v
- Tested and tuned with needle and tube.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.