An all round, steel frame J liner custom made by Canadian machine maker and tattooist, Lucas Ford.
This machine is made for life from one of the best modern machine makers innovating today.
The liner runs with a medium to long throw and at medium speed to handle most groupings with ease.
Finished in a mottled pink and silver speckle, it comes with pink double wrapped coils with gold hardware and a black armature bar.
All Lucas Ford coils come in a Lucas Ford foamed box with specs and authenticity sheet as well as one year warranty.
Handmade in Canada by Lucas Ford.
Includes a spare set of springs
Machine Features and Spec’s
- Steel J frame construction
- 211g total weight
- Tattooer designed, programmed, and machined for highest quality.
- Easy to operate tube chuck that will accept all tubes.
- High quality hardware.
Machine Running Recommendations
- Full sized J Frame all round liner. Medium to long throw with a medium speed
- Needle sizes: 5-9’s
- Volts & Speed: Tuned to 5-6V, 135CPS, runs 5-8v
- Tested and tuned with needle and tube.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.