One Helix Device PLUS 250 Helix Indicators
Want to know your autoclave process is working to the interior of your hollow devices such as grips and tubes, this is the one for you. the Helix device imitates a hollow object, the Helix indicator is placed inside and you will create a test helix process ensuring the autoclave process is effectively sterilising your hollow equipment.
Note: this is for your helix test at the commencement of the day to ensure your autoclave is operating properly and does not replace the indicator test conducted during an instrument sterilisation cycle.
Helix Device EN 867-5 - Colour change: blue to black
Designed for Daily Air Removal and Steam Penetration Test test as required in Australian Standard AS/NZ 4815:2006 p7.7.1(b).
- Conforms to EN 867 Part 5, the standard for test devices suitable for testing sterilisers manufactured to EN 13060
- Specifically engineered for B type (vacuum assisted) table top sterilisers
- Suitable for Daily Air Removal and Steam Penetration Test test as required in Australian Standard AS/NZ 4815:2006 p7.7.1(b)
- Easy to use – Easy to interpret
- Self adhesive backing for documentation purposes
- Non-hazardous / Lead free according to EC Regulation 1907/2006
Use in conjunction with your in-pack monitoring systems and read on completion of the cycle to ensure that your Type B table top steriliser is performing correctly.
This device, therefore, has the capability to provide you with effectively sterilised items in your practice. Used in conjunction with the Valisafe indicators you can be sure sterility assurance levels have been met.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.