Countersunk Stainless Steel Hexagon Grub Screw
One bag of 50 4mm Socket Screws for standard grips.
These metric thread countersunk screws are manufactured from A2 (304) stainless steel and are designed for light duty applications where space is limited. These fasteners are used where a strong, reliable joint is required. These screws have an attractive, quality appearance and finish wherever they are used and give you exceptional resistance to corrosion.
These screws fasteners can be tightened or undone using an Allen key or a hex key.
- Stainless steel grub screws with hexagon socket
- Metric thread
- Good corrosion resistance
- Countersunk – the head does not stick out so that nothing can hit it and interfere with the operation of the application
- Also used in many internal joinery applications
- Requires a Hex key / Allen key
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.