Aussie Bulldog Shader / Colour Packer
One of the most famous machine designs honed to perfection by USA coil master craftsman, Brandyn Feldman. These bulldog shaders are finished with a rare, waxed steel frame for that natural steel look and heritage.
Machine Features and Spec’s
- Hard hitting shader/packer for all day work capable of handling delicate gauges to larger groupings
- CNC machined out of low carbon steel, with matching low carbon steel coil centres and armature bars for a balanced magnetic circuit.
- 8 wrap coils and 47/50 capacitors all USA made to Brandyns custom specifications
- New old stock hardware. Classic USA made components secured and stored by Brandyn Feldman for his use in these machines
- Brass hardware and contact screws with silver solder for efficient electrics
- Polished blue steel springs 0.18/0.18 front and back
- 2deg spring shelf angle
- 205g weight
Machine Running Recommendations
- Needle size : 7-13 mags
- Volts & Speed : runs low at 6V and 118 MHZ unloaded