Aussie Old School Shader / Colour Packer
Beautiful Old School Bulldog Shader from USA builder, Brandyn Feldman.
Bare, waxed steel frame for that natural steel look and heritage with black tape wrapped coils making for a great looking machine thats runs sweet as a nut.
- Hard hitting shader/packer for all day work
- Capable of handling delicate gauges to larger groupings
- Frame in low carbon steel, with matching low carbon steel coil centres and armature bars for a balanced magnetic circuit.
- 8 wrap coils and 47/50 capacitors all USA made
- New old stock hardware. Classic USA made components secured and stored by Brandyn Feldman for his use in these machines
- Brass hardware and contact screws with silver solder for efficient electrics
- Polished blue steel springs 0.18/0.18 front and back
- 2deg spring shelf angle
- 207g weight
Machine Running Recommendations
- Needle size : 7-13 mags
- Volts & Speed : runs low at 6V and 110-120 MHZ unloaded