Pre-Fab W-1.250 Fast Liner - Brandyn Feldman
Hard sprung Fast Liner for small to medium gauges and single pass lines from USA craftsman Brandyn Feldman. This speedy liner is made of 3 parts (the base, the side, and the spring deck) and then tig-welded together in a precision made fixture. Tumbled smooth and then hand finished.
Machine Features and Spec’s
- Updated W1.250 frame from Brandyn Feldman.
- Welded and machined low carbon steel frame
- Soldered rear support post for added strength and stability
- New old stock hardware. Classic USA made components secured and stored by Brandyn Feldman for his use in these machines
- Clever clevice custom vice grip from Brandyn Feldman to easily grip any tube, metal and plastic
- Brass hardware and contact screws with silver solder for efficient electrics
- 2deg spring shelf angle
- 227g weight
Machine Running Recommendations
- Needle size : 3-9 liners
- Volts & Speed : runs fast at 7V and 148 MHZ unloaded
- Sprung heavy for a hard hit and slow work speed