Tattoo Flash - Steve Paul 1997 Tribal Flash Sheet (signed)
We are very honoured to be able to offer this never before released, single sheet tribal flash from Australian tattooist and machine maker, Steve Paul.
100% of the sale proceeds of this flash go to Steve Paul.
This a wicked, high gloss printed tribal flash sheet from Steve Paul, printed in 1997 and featuring:
- 19 tribal flash band designs
- Massive flash sheet measuring 30.5cm by 91.5cm (12" by 36")
- Each sheet has been personally initialled by Steve Paul
- Pristine condition, despite being 25 years old
About Steve Paul
- Over 40 years tattoo experience
- Machine builder, with over 1,500 machines produced in 10 models
- A number of flash multi-sheet series created and found in studios across Australia
- Working today in Mildura, VIC at his studio Uneek Tattoo Artworx with his son and tattooist, Alex Paul
These flash sheets were printed in 1997 and never offered for purchase. They remained in storage the past 25 years in perfect condition and appear almost brand new despite their age.
This is a rare opportunity to grab yourself a slice of Australian history. We have only a few sheets of this flash and then the cupboard is bare.
Each sheet is provided in a rolled postal pack tube.